Contact Centre Delivery Manager Outsourcing - Midlands - £36-45K Benefits
About the Client
My client is a leading Outsourcing organisation and owing to a number of client wins are now looking for a Contact Centre Manager to take ownership of a Contact Centre Units, providing outstanding Customer Experience along the way. This role will be based in the contact centre.
About the Role
You will manage the operational delivery of a number of sales & Service campaigns within an outsourcing environment.
The key aspects of this role are:
- Development of Best Practice service delivery models and continuous improvement across contracts including innovation of services including Contact Centre and Customer Experience
- Leadership of up to 5 team leaders and c 40FTE
- Stakeholder engagement to ensure effective delivery of contracts
- Development of people development programmes
- Development of account plans and ensuring resourcing strategy is correct for the site
- Interpretation of MI and aligning to financial budgets
What we’re looking for
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who has coordinated and developed their staff in a contact centre environment and is looking to join a growing and profitable organisation with an opportunity for career progression.
About the Offer
- £36-45K + Benefits
Rob Dermott, Associate Director