Software Product Owner - up to 100 remote working available
Software Product Owner
Up to 100% remote working (head office based in West Midlands)
My client specialise in creating software used within the leisure industry and due to continued company growth are looking to expand their team of Product Owners with an experienced permanent Product Owner. As part of this position you will be a key team member acting as an interface between senior stakeholders and software engineering teams.
We are looking for someone with a strong background as a Product Owner, who has experience with the following:
- Proven experience as a Product Owner
- Experience within agile environment
- Requirements gathering
- Stakeholder management
- Drafting of business cases
- Creation of Agile User Stories
- Running of workshops and observation sessions
- Identification of gaps
- As Is & To Be processes
- Design, implementation and support of applications and web services (nice to have)
- Any experience in Leisure or Payments Industry would be preferred however other industries will be considered.
The salary available for this position is dependent on experience however between £35-50,000 plus excellent company benefits.
This role can be up to 100% remote however if you would like to spit your time remotely and on site this can be accommodated. There will be a requirement for you to travel to the West Midlands Head Office once to twice a month for prearranged meetings, due to this all candidates must be based and have the right work in the UK.
Please apply via this advert today, Initial interviews are being arranged from Friday 21st July 2017.
If you require any further detail please contact Alice at the X4 Group London office.