Complex Care Clinical Nurse Specialist, Community Based - Telfo
This is an exciting permanent opportunity for a Complex Care Clinical Nurse Specialist to join a highly-regarded Community Nursing team in Telford and surrounding areas. There is a very attractive package on offer including a competitive and negotiable salary, 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays and study leave, ongoing support, training and progression opportunities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide and maintain a high standard of care to severely disabled clients with Complex Care needs.
- Provide personal, social and emotional support to people in their own homes, in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- Act as a role model, assessor and mentor to less experienced employees and participate in reflective practice within the team.
- High level of knowledge and experience in the fields of physical disability, neurological disorders, acquired brain injury (ABI) and Forensic Mental Health is essential as well as experience in community based care.
- Current NMC registration
- Proven ability to implement effective systems and deliver multiple projects within agreed timescales
- Ability to think strategically, with a positive "can do" approach
- Driving licence and car essential.
We expect a large number of applicants so apply now.
Job reference: AC-CCN-TE
OR you can call Annabel on and she will talk you through the quick and simple application process.
Chase is a specialist agency within Primary Care that supplieslocum,permanentandcontractwork to clinical staff nationwide! Chase works alongsideyouto find the most suitable role and always keep our staff up to date with new opportunities.