A very established venue is looking for an experienced Events Administrator to join their growing and supportive team. The role of Events Administrator is crucial to ensure the smooth running of the venue and provide great channels of communication between the internal team, hirers and audiences and deliver a fantastic customer experience.
Event Booking Key Responsibilities:
- To be the initial point of contact for potential hirers
- Sending out booking forms, reviewing booking form information and ensuring that the customers’ requirements are communicated across the team
- To have administrative responsibility for the venue diary, liaising with team members to ensure adequate time between events for layout changes
- Packaging hires accordingly including upselling additional services
- Running tours of the venue for potential hirers
- Co-ordinating with the team to ensure a successful hirer experience
- Arranging production meetings and in-house meetings
- Checking invoices match the booking form and event and sending out to hirers and following up to ensure timely payment
- General administration including phone cover, administrative support for team members, arranging meetings, taking minutes and ensuring actions are completed
- Experience of working as an Events Administrator or PA.
- Customer orientated with a warm and friendly manner
- A pro-active person with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to remain focussed under pressure and provide problem solving solutions
- A high degree of computer literacy, including competence in Word, Excel, Outlook and databases.
- The ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- A ‘can-do’ attitude