This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join an established and growing company.
- Processing incoming payments against orders
- Post incoming receipts for Credit Cards/Cheques/BACS to SAGE
- Dealing with order and payment queries by telephone and email
- Processing Direct Debits
- Raising invoices and producing receipts
- Raising Cheque payments – Purchase Ledger, not credit control and Petty Cash
- Posting Company Credit Cards
- Timesheets – collating Staff overtime sheets
- Bank Reconciliations
- Electronic Scanning and Filing
The ideal candidate will have a proven history of working in an Accounts department and the ability to work quickly and efficiently and without supervision after training. You will need to possess good customer service skills and be computer literate with proven skills in the use of Sage, Outlook, Word and a basic working knowledge of Excel.
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday