CAPS Systems Limited offer a range of battery handling products, designed and manufactured from our Wolverhampton base. We manufacture and supply into the MHE industry. Our portfolio stretches from simple roller beds through to powered magnetic extraction units. With many years’ experience manufacturing special purpose machines, coupled with an in depth knowledge of the MHE industry, CAPS are uniquely placed to offer innovative solutions covering all battery handling requirements. The success of the company has come from the ability to offer complete battery handling solutions including ventilation, electrics and mechanical installation.
CAPS Systems Limited has grown significantly in the last 5 years and the company has doubled its workforce in the last 18 months with further growth planned in the foreseeable future.
Design Engineer required for a fast-growing design / fabrication company based in Wolverhampton.
This role will heavily support external representatives to translate site survey briefs to Autodesk Inventor drawings for pre-sales purposes and assist with design of our new product range.
Design Engineer Position Overview
- Creating and developing drawings in Autodesk inventor;
- Product design and development
- Produce production drawings for manufacture
- Design reviews
- Support and lead the improvement of current engineering processes.
- Frequent correspondence to the external sales team on client specifications
- Full training will be provided on the company's product range
- Technical Support to the customer
Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Proficient in the use of Autodesk Inventor
- Previous experience in an engineering role
- Qualifications in Engineering design or equivalent experience.
- Enthusiasm to achieve and develop.
The design office operates between the hours of 7.30am - 4.15pm Monday - Thursday and 7.30am - 1.30pm on Friday. Opportunities also exist to work additional hours.
Dependant on experience.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE