Purchase Ledger Clerk (Immediate Start)
As a result of progression within the team, a leading UK property company currently has an open vacancy for an immediately available purchase ledger clerk. As a purchase ledger clerk your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to: posting payments and receipts, posting invoices to the purchase ledger, inputting supplier invoices, dealing with supplier queries, processing expense forms, manual cheque payments and calculating tax deductions.
The position will begin temporary for a short period and will lead towards a permanent position. It is a great opportunity to join a massively successful and highly reputed business where you can remain in the long term. You will be working within a stable team who are extremely friendly and welcoming. The permanent position will also come with excellent benefits.
Ideally you will:
- Have a strong purchase ledger background.
- Have experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Be excellent at managing queries with top quality customer service.
- Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
In return you will:
- Work for a prestigious and highly successful company which will lead towards plenty of future opportunities for you.
- Work in an excellent location with parking, public transport links and nearby amenities.
- Work within a large team who enjoy to socialise.
- Receive an excellent benefits package.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced purchase ledger clerk looking for a stable position within a successful company. If this is what you are looking for please apply now.