Sales Group Head- Digital
Role; Sales Group Head-Digital Advertising
Salary; £50k pa with Excellent Bonus & Benefits
Location; Birmingham (Midlands)
An exciting opportunity to join the UK's largest media owners with an award-winning portfolio and team across websites, digital products and print. Digitally the business is going through a transformation and growing rapidly. With
Digitally it has been a business transformed. With a global audience of well over 100m browsers and over 30m unique users in the UK, they control some of the most popular publisher destinations in the UK market. There unique creative approach allows them to develop tailor made marketing solutions that span across Digital, Content and Programmatic. Due to expansion on their digital arm they are looking for a Sales Group Head to be part of the growth plans in Birmingham.
Sales Group Head-Digital
* Build a client portfolio and revenue base.
* Maintain and manage relationships with local clients and small agencies.
* Generate face to face meetings and calls to drive business performance objectives.
* Maintain an up to date and accurate pipe line for business.
* Represent company's solutions positively within the local business market.
* Drive the growth of digital revenue from our digital display product set across a Midlands client base.
* Manage and lead a team of up to three sales account managers, with dotted line responsibilities for two programmatic analysts.
* Maximise accuracy and minimise administrative errors in day to day running of your portfolio.
* Respond to market feedback with tailored product requirements, and collect information to guide overall commercial strategy.
Sales Group Head-Digital
* Proven experience and knowledge of the programmatic and performance display ecosystem.
* Good understanding of working with ad platforms such as Facebook and Google, PPC and Display Network and what they offer to advertisers.
* Comfortable with leading from the front, highly self-motivated and being managed remotely.
* Management experience would be desirable
* An excellent commercial thinker, able to identify and maximise revenue opportunities
* A strong communicator with excellent presentation and written skills.
* Leads collaboratively to build a strong network of internal stakeholder relationships.
* Extensive digital sales experience, ideally with ad tech or agency
For more information please call Rachel Trevillion on 020 7612 3912 or click 'apply'
We have a variety of roles within Digital Media Solutions, so if this is not quite the right fit for you, feel free to call me to discuss other exciting opportunities we have available
Please check out my LinkedIn profile too! https://uk.linkedin.com/in/racheltrevillion
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75154152