Area Sales Manager - Midlands and North
Salary: Flexible dependent upon experience
Location: Midlands or North, UK
Area Sales Manager - Interconnect & Cable Assemblies Home Based
A leading UK manufacturer ofInterconnects and Coaxial Cable Assembly solutions is looking for an ambitious sales professional with technical background for the role of Area Sales Manager, who will be responsible for strengthening and developing the customer base in the Midlands, North and Scotland. The candidate needs to be motivated, autonomous and to have excellent commercial skills and commercial acumen. The company’s capabilities include flexible, semi rigid coaxial assemblies, multi wire assemblies, panels and looms and over moulded cable assemblies. Additionally, they offer VMI and supplier management, kitting and subcontract services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the sales of cables, connectors, cable assemblies and directly related company products in the UK market to customers in relevant industries, including such as:
- Instrumentation &Automation
- Security &Surveillance
- To be responsible for the identification and contact for new customers, specific focus on larger target accounts and new businessdevelopment.
- Ensure that service levels for the accounts are maintained at the highest level and long-term customer relations arecreated.
- Minimum five years external sales experience
- Knowledge of electronics market segment (UK)
- Engineering qualification or knowledge of electromechanical products - specifically Coax, Datavoice & Multiwire components
- Proven track record of sales success in the industry, especially in rail sector.
- Computer literate with experience of variety of computer software to accommodate email, reports, presentations and spreadsheets as well as good familiarity of CRM packages.
- Valid driving license.
The company are offering a generous starting salary, bonus package and company car. If this sounds like it could be of interest or you are interested in hearing further details, please feel free to get in touch for a confidential conversation.