Do you offer experience as a Design Engineer that's backed up by a Degree or HND in Engineering??? This Design Engineer role will see you join an international organisation manufacturing products for a wide range of industries that includes Automotive, Marine, Aerospace and Rail.
This role will appeal to the Mechanical Design Engineer seeking an environment geared to creating new products, involving electromechanical and mechanisms. Experience in the design of diecast, plastic, fabrications and pressed components is preferred, mechanisms or hardware being ideal.
Candidates must be proficient in the use of 3D CAD, preferably Unigraphics NX or Catia. The role requires a good communicator who is able to provide excellent customer relations across a global spectrum.
Core duties for the Design Engineer will include:
- The design of new products and modification of existing products to meet customer and internal requirements; exceeding expectations on cost, quality and time.
- Ensure that product development is completed in line with organisation standards, incorporating needs of customer APQPs.
- Concept development, CAD Design, 3D Modelling and 2D Drawing creation.
- Design and create concepts and production parts towards customer and internal specification.
- Ensure DFA and DFM are integrated in product design, in line with the new product introduction team.
- Organise and lead project meetings to ensure program requirements are met.
- Manage customer relations to ensure strong relationship and to keep all engineering functions remain aware of project status at all times.
Interviews are now being booked for this role so if keen to learn more please don't hesitate to make contact now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75097579