Totally Recruitment Ltd are actively seeking General Operatives to work for our client who are based in the Wednesbury area. The company are the new face of technology service and support and work together with retail giants Currys and PC World, they are eagerly looking for fresh talent to join their team!
We are looking for personable and reliable individuals who can take instruction well and demonstrate a high level of initiative. You will be working in a warehouse environment and as part of a team and therefore you should display a high level of teamwork.
- Separating different materials into designated cages such as: plastic, polystyrene and cardboard to ensure that they are ready to be recycled
- Using a sack truck
- Shrink wrapping of pallets
- Other general warehouse duties as delegated by the supervisor
- Adhere to health and safety regulations at all times
- Working individually and as part of a team
- Be able to take instruction from the shift supervisor and complete given tasks to a high standard
- Own transport is essential unless you are living locally to Wednesbury and can commute to the company for the required start times
- Possess excellent customer service skills and can represent the company in both a positive and professional manner
- Be a team player who is reliable and can manage time efficiently
- Have a pair of safety boots
Pay and hours:
·£7.05 - £7.50ph dependant on age
·Varied working days
·28 days’ holiday per annum
·The company operate a 7-day service so to be considered for this role you will need to be willing to work weekends
·Temporary to permanent position after 12 weeks
·One weekend on and one weekend off
·Five days on and three days off
(Please note that the above shifts will initially be fulflled on a Adhoc basis. However, fulltime hours will be given to those who have strong availability and can show willing and reliability towards the job role)
Previous experience working in a similar role would be desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Candidates will be invited to attend an induction day on site at the company which will take place on Monday 24th July 2017 at 07.30am. (Please do not apply if you are unable to attend this induction).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a temporary to permanent position within a company who genuinely value and look after their staff. If you feel that you meet the above criteria and have the drive to succeed, then we want to hear from you!