An exciting opportunity has come available for an up and coming Financial Analyst in the centre of Birmingham. The role is for a nationwide business who are very well respected within their sector, they're expanding by the month and this opportunity has arisen due to growth.
This role will give the ideal candidate the chance to gain invaluable experience and work in a tight knit finance team all working efficiently and dynamically. You will need to have strong excel skills capable of manipulating large sums of data, researching and analysing findings and put the information into reports for senior management. This is a progressive role which offers study support alongside an opportunity to work in a positive and integrated team.
Ideally you will:-
- Have a hard-working nature with strong analytical skills, and have worked within a pressured and fast paced environment before
- Be able to show evidence of working with initiative within another role
- Be working towards your CIMA/ACCA accounting qualification
- Be an advanced user of Excel capable of manipulating data through formula's, V-Look Ups and Pivot Tables
In return you will:-
- Be provided with an opportunity to further your career within a self-promoting and rewarding company
- Have a chance to receive study support for particular accounting qualifications you will ideally be undertaking
- Grow with a nationally recognised rapidly expanding organisation
- Work alongside, and report to, fully qualified accountants and like-minded individuals in a positive working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for the ideal individual to take the next step in their career and grow with an ever-expanding national organisation. If you like the look of this position and feel you have the right attitude and experience, please apply to find out more.