As the Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Providing a first class admin support to the Events Team and Finance Team
- Analysing sales information and presenting the information on Excel
- Supporting Management and the Sales Team with all finance related administration
- Working closely with the Finance team regarding all queries
- Processing any Purchase Order Requests
- Ensuring all invoices are paid
- Dealing with inbound calls as and when required
- Issuing event hospitality information to internal departments
- Ensuring delivery of excellent customer service and high levels of communication at all times
- Preparing various analysis reports on a weekly, monthly or event day basis
The successful candidate for the role of Administrator will have:
- Advanced excel skills
- Previous experience in an analytical role
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Previous experience supporting / liaising with a Finance Team
In return the Administrator will receive a basic salary between £20,000 and £24,000pa depending on experience.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of submitting your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.