Temporary to Permanent Position
Shift: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Salary: Up to 40 hrs - £7.50/hr
Over 40 hrs - £9.37/hr
Plus a daily production bonus (£25 - £35 per day)
To be part of a team engaged in a variety of assembly, manufacturing and related operations, and essential for the production, storage and loading of, pre-cast concrete fencing units.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Assist in the development of Risk assessments and Standard Safe Operating Procedures.
· Creating and maintaining the highest standards of 5S’s housekeeping & environmental management.
· To deliver through the process of TPM plant improvements initiatives and continuous improvements
· Carry out any of the following jobs or tasks, as and when organised to do so, by the Management
· Reinforcing cage assembling
· Molding machine operating.
· Handling machine operating.
· Product packaging.
· Fork truck driving. If trained.
· Cleaning of machinery and factory.
· Co-operate in the implementation of Supreme Concrete’s Health & Safety Policy.
· Ensure you own safety and the safety of others, under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
· Comply with safety rules and work procedures and take reasonable care to avoid injury to yourself or others.
· Use all safety equipment and protective clothing where and when it is required, and in the correct manner.
· Report any faults or deficiency in safety equipment immediately to your Supervisor or Manager.
· Not to misuse anything provided in the interests of Health & Safety.
· Responsible to use all plant and work equipment in the correct manner.
· Fork truck are to be used only by authorised and trained personnel.
· Ensure that all plant and equipment is cleaned down properly at the end of the day.
· Do not attempt to access any part of the plant or machinery, mechanical or electrical, unless it is safe to do so and you have been given authorisation.
· Any other duties delegated by Management.
How to apply:
If you feel that you have all the experience and skill for this position, then please Apply or send your most recent CV to Sam Kerby @ AM2PM