Legal Secretary / Assistant - Residential Conveyancing
Legal Secretary / Assistant - Residential Conveyancing - Warwickshire
£16,000 - £20,000 + benefits
This role will be to assist busy lawyers within residential property in their day to day work by providing support and an efficient secretarial and assistant service.
The role will encompass:
- Providing full secretarial support including using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to property transactions with PA duties including diary management.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files.
- Undertaking online Land and Local Authority searches and responding to enquiries on behalf of lawyers.
- Assistance in general team administration including meeting and greeting clients, taking calls and directing accordingly and arranging meeting room bookings.
- Managing post completions procedures including SDLT returns and title registrations.
Desired skills and experience:
- Legal Secretary/Assistant experience within property
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems
- Experience of using case management system desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very well organised
- Friendly & professional attitude
- IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Peter on 02392 321991 or email to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75150812