POSITION: REPAIRS ADMINISTRATOR
REPORT TO: RESPONSIVE AND VOIDS MANAGER
LOCATION: ST BASILS, HEAD OFFICE, ALLCOCK STREET, DERITEND B9 4DY
SALARY: ST BASILS, SCALE 3, Â£16,614 PER ANNUM, PRO RATA
HOURS: 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK (FULL TIME)
CLOSING DATE: 12.00pm Monday 31st July 2017
You will be the first and main point of contact for St Basils staff and customers reporting repairs and properties/bed spaces becoming empty. Analyse repair and void work requirements and to schedule work for internal operatives and external contractors to get all maintenance work commenced and completed effectively and efficiently. You are required to support the team in the day to day administration of the team and its service delivery.
The successful candidate should ideally have:
- Maths & English GCSE Grade C or Above
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Experience working within the same industry (Housing)
- Knowledge of setting up and monitoring administrative systems for higher volume activities
- Ability to work under pressure in a small team
- Good communication and inter personal skill
- Ability to analyse numerical/performance data and all other sources of information
- Committed to the values of St Basils.
Please note: CVs and handwritten applications are not accepted.
St Basils is committed to a policy of ensuring equality of opportunity in employment for all, and to taking action to avoid discrimination.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for our vacancies.