Senior Residential Support Worker - Young Peoples (EBD) Services
We are looking for a Senior Support Worker who personally want to make a difference in the lives of young people with emotional and behavioral difficulties.
As a Senior Support Worker you will be providing a combination of support and domestic care. You will be empathetic and understanding of the trauma those in your care have suffered which can manifest in to very challenging behaviors.
You must be at least 21 years of age and have the following:
• 2 Years residential experience working with challenging young people
• Full driving license with access to own transport• Flexible to work to a 12 hour shift pattern, days and nights. (8am-8pm or 8pm - 8am)
• Level 3 Diploma in The Children and Young Peoples Workforce or Residential Childcare
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
• Excellent rates of pay + enhanced over time rates
• Flexible working hours
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Ongoing career progression including the opportunity to complete a Level 5 Diploma and progress in to Management
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75131327