Credit Control Administrator / Finance / Accounts Assistant
Job Title: Credit Control Administrator
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Attractive, dependent on experience
Job Type: Temporary, 12 month FTC (our Client is also open to this being an apprenticeship)
Our Client is the UK's market leader in outsourced waste management and recycling services. Their ability to optimise practical and efficient solutions on site is a unique service offering that distinguishes them from their competitors which they achieve by putting people first. They are looking for individuals who share their people-first philosophy and can help them continually innovate and grow through their insights, innovation and unique talents.
They are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Administrator to join their Credit Control team. Their Credit Control Team is responsible for cash collection by maintaining regular contact with Customers to ensure payment is made.
Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader, the post holder will be tasked with providing administration support to the Credit Control team. Day to day duties will include:
- Logging customer queries for resolution
- Responding efficiently and accurately to internal and external queries
- Prepare and send out chase letters and monthly statements
- Dealing with incoming remittances
- Obtaining missing documentation
- Inputting electronic invoicing data
- Ad hoc duties as required by the company i.e. filing, document distribution etc.
- Daily reporting for management
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Efficient and organised
- A flexible approach to work to meet the needs of the business
- Some exposure to accounts would be beneficial
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office
- Educated to at least GCSE (or equivalent)
- Open to this being an apprenticeship for somebody who wants to pursue their career in Finance
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job title of; Credit Control Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Finance Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Assistant Credit Controller, Debt Collection, Finance Apprentice, Accounts Apprentice may also be considered for this role.