Registered General Nurses RGN/RN1
We are seeking registered nurses with at least 6 months’ post qualification experience in either NHS or nursing home settings to join our team working in the Leamington Spa and/or Southam areas through our friendly Coventry branch.The Position:
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. You will be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You’ll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
Work flexible hours, choose your own rota and take advantage of nurse-specific training in your local area!
Shift patterns can include regular part time or full time work as well as flexible rotas that suit any off-duty availability you have.Benefits of being a Newcross Nurse:
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Salary of up to £30.57/hr including holiday pay
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and clinical excellence team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing job. Get a free DBS check and a free uniform when you join us, plus we’ll reward you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work!To be considered for this Nursing job you will need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.The Company & Branch:
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is an independent, family-run organisation dedicated to providing quality temporary staffing to hospitals, care homes and nursing homes in the UK. Because of our reputation as a great employer, we attract highly skilled healthcare professionals with care expertise ranging from paediatric nurses to carers for adults with learning disabilities. In our 21 years’ experience, we have created a recruitment system that ensures that we only hire the best people.
Our Coventry branch is based in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport. It was our 38th branch to open in the UK, back in January 2015 and together with our other offices in Cannock, Shrewsbury and Worcester has allowed us to extend our coverage in the West Midlands.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75142594