Internal Communcations Business Partner
12 month FTC Internal Communications Business Partner
You will advise, guide and partner a business client group to enable them to deliver impactful, strategically aligned and appropriate communications that deliver the required messages to target audiences efficiently and effectively.
What will you be doing?
- Lead and manage the development and delivery of communication objectives, cohesive plans, channels and content aligned with corporate objectives and best practice, to support the delivery of current and longer term business objectives for key stakeholders within agreed timescales and budget
- Develop, implement and manage feedback mechanisms designed to improve the effectiveness of channels, impact of communications and audience engagement and ensure the effective delivery of communication plans and return on investment
- Build and maintain relationships with business stakeholders, target audiences, third party suppliers and other departments to ensure the effective delivery of communication plans and objectives and the promotion of internal communication services
What do you need?
- Experience of effective planning and delivery of internal communications projects nin a Business Partner role
- Experience of managing relationships with business stakeholders and third parties.
- Financial Services experience desirable.
- Experience of a range of communication channels and of developing and managing change communications desirable.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.