We are recruiting for a Scheduler on behalf of my social housing contractor within the West Midlands. As a Scheduler your role is to schedule and co-ordinate maintenance work from receipt of customer instruction. You will need to have used the Orchard System amd knowledge or worked within a similar Scheduler or Coordinator role previously.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Scheduler
- Contract file management & collation
- Log all contracts on spreadsheet detailing all information as required
- Schedule visits according to each contract from start to finish of role including customer contact, engineer/sub-contractor/workforce co-ordination, ordering required parts and equipment
- To ensure jobs are run as financially viable as possible
- To ensure any additional / quoted works are forwarded
- Ensure KPI/SLA agreements are met on every job
- To measure completed jobs on FSI or any other front end system
- To forward completed jobs to accounts in a timely manner, ensuring that signed sheets and detailed reports are included.
- General office duties as required
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.