6 Month Fixed Term Contract
£22,000 (Pro Rata)
Babcock International Group is the UK’s largest engineering support services provider and the UK’s leading supplier of automotive training. This rich mix of engineering and automotive training expertise has resulted in Babcock International Group being selected by a premium automotive manufacturer to be their First Tier provider for their UK dealer networks Sales, Aftersales, Management, Leadership and Systems training.
We are looking to recruit additional people in support of our client’s ambitious growth aspirations. These roles present exciting opportunities for individuals who would like to work for Babcock International Group and assist our premium client on their journey.
We are currently looking to appoint a full time Training Administrator, to be based onsite at the client’s facilities in the Gaydon area providing general Administration duties to the training team.
- Manages the pre and post course work and records scores on the Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Manages courseware catalogue
- Manages dealer network individual training histories, dealer training targets and network competency issues and targets these via email, phone and other means to drive course utilisation
- Collects and prepares Management Information on delegate satisfaction and post course evaluation
Key Technical Skills / competencies:
- Proficient with IT
- Ability to communicate effectively both face to face and via telephone and email
- Experience in using Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Organises and prioritise workload in order to meet necessary deadlines
- Make independent judgements/decisions within established guidelines systems process or remit
- Understanding of web and database applications
Key Behavioural competencies:
- Be able to work within a team and makes an effective contribution
- Has excellent customer service skills and is driven to exceed expectations
- Learns quickly, and has the ability to troubleshoot problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Focussed on detail
- GCSEs in Maths and English at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Industry related qualifications such as Degree, HND, or NVQ’s are desirable
- Experience of system administration
- Good Excel/Word and Outlook skills
- Customer service qualifications are desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of Education and Training is desirable
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please apply using the button below.
Please include a detailed CV with a full work history. Please also ensure you provide an explanation for any gaps in employment.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.