Education Recruitment Consultant Birmingham
Experienced Education Recruitment Consultant
- Base salary up to £25k (depending on previous experience and achievements)
- Realistic OTE of £60k
- Fantastic working environment with realistic rewards of 'Champagne Fridays', Dress Down Fridays to name only a few!
- Opportunity to work with a leading Education Recruitment agency with a renowned reputation within Education supply.
Our client is one of the leading teacher recruitment specialists in the UK. They have a network of 11 offices across England. Each branch solely recruit within the Education sector from Teachers within SEN/ Primary/ Secondary, Educational Support Staff and Nursery Nurses support staff to over half of the schools in the UK.
You will be working within a team of recruitment specialists, each will be responsible for developing business within a specified geographical area. You will inherit a number of current and dormant accounts and strong database of teachers. Understanding the needs of your chosen client base and then selecting the appropriate teachers will be key to ensuring your business is developed inline with the company’s growth strategy. You will be working in a targeted sales environment but one that does not require over the top sales techniques. This role is ideal for an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to remain in the Education Sector, or are looking for a move into Education. Our client look for financially driven candidates who care about candidate and client care, and are also driven by their own earning potential.
- It is essential that you are a recruitment Consultant within the chosen sector field
- Have a proven track record in developing your own clients and building a profitable desk
- Be a competitive individual who is self-motivated and has excellent communication skills
- You will be working in a target environment and have the ability to contribute to working effectively as a team.
- Driven by earning potential
- Full UK drivers licence