Assistant Financial Accountant
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Assistant Accountant within the Walsall area to work for an ever-growing and multi-national well respected manufacturing company. The organisation are looking to bolster their finance team by employing a new full time Assistant Financial Accountant who will be reporting directly to the Global Tax Manager.
This is regarded as an extremely important and exciting new position which will give the opportunity to liaise with people worldwide and also work independently to take on a list of tasks and follow them through to completion. It is a highly tax orientated position so experience in this is essential, qualifications desirable.
Ideally you will:-
- Have accounting/corporate tax experience - preferably within industry and have been able to provide support on planning projects
- Possess the communication skills to deal with internal and external contacts including: fellow Tax Department members; Finance Team members; External Tax Advisor's; and Lawyers as necessary
- Be an enthusiastic individual looking for career progression and hold relevant experience in the workplace prior to this role
- Be organised, proficient on Excel and be able to ensure that all VAT and Intrastat returns are prepared and submitted
In return you will:-
- Work for a well-respected organisation and be given the opportunity to connect on a global level with partners and colleagues
- Be a part of one of the world leaders in a number of niche markets
- Receive industry leading training to provide top quality service within the organisation
- Receive study support to help towards gaining a qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
This is a new role within this part of the organisation, so it's a great chance for the ideal candidate to come in and make their mark and grow with the company. This will give you the platform to be able to really enhance your career within an environment who like to promote from within.