Occupational Health Advisor
Occupational Health Advisor, Peripatetic role, Competitive salary, Solihull/Derby/Midlands region
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brail, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand, Thailand and the US. Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
We require an experienced Occupational Health Advisor be based occasionally at the Bupa Centre in Solihull and the other days working on-site at Bupa Clients in the Midlands region.
Duties will involve:
New starter questionnaires
Assuming responsibility for reviewing appointments and diary management
You will hold a post registration qualification in OH Nursing, recorded on Part 3 of the NMC Register. Have experience working as an Occupational Health Advisor undertaking complex case management cases for a variety of customers.
* Current registered general nurse with a valid NMC pin
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
* Have up to date OH clinical knowledge and skills.
* Experience in delivering a combination of services in diverse industry sectors under a complex operational delivery mechanisms.
* Commercial Awareness.
* PC Literate with knowledge of Windows and web packages.
What we'll give you
* We support and appreciate our people
* You'll work with highly motivated colleagues
* Excellent career opportunities
* Contributory pension scheme
* 25 days holiday each year plus BH (pro rata for part time employees) Opportunity to purchase 5 extra annual leave days
* NMC fees paid
* We support your NMC Revalidation
* Annual bonus scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Annual salary review
* Free Bupa health screens
* Access to our 24 hour health line
If you'd like to play your part in BUPA's success story, then join us today.
For further information please contact Lisa O'Connor on or email