IT Project Manager - Agile - Change Management
IT Project Manager - Agile - Change Management - Leamington Spa - 45k
IT Project Manager with proficient commercial experience of agile project delivery, managing software teams, and change management is required by a leading law firm based in Leamington Spa. Ideally you should have experience with project managing software developers, software tester and DBA's within multiple projects. Any experience of transformation projects in a legal environment would be a bonus, as my client will look at candidates from other industries,
Essential Skills Required:
- 4 years' experience in an IT Software project management
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Change management experience
- Project Management of software teams e.g. software developers, testers etc.
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps
- Prince 2 or Agile scrum certified
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Software Project Manager to have the chance to be part of an outstanding team filled with some of the best IT technology staff in the industry. My client is looking for a passionate Software Project Manager who is ready to jump into a fast paced environment and gain exposure to the latest tools and technologies. With major growth plans for the future and for the team, you will have the opportunity to implement your own Agile knowledge and influence the team's success, whilst also sharing your own ideas. The role will consist of the following:
- You will be managing various projects as well as preparing project plans, burn down charts, reports and managing the change process.
- Managing the IT projects and the company through some exciting change management and transformation projects
- Successfully leading the business analyst team within the process design, requirements documentation and converting business requirements to user stories as well as prioritising user stories into sprint.
- Project manage the developers with the system testing, DBA's , reporting requirements and user acceptance testing to track and report the delivered benefits to the business and to train the end users on the finished product.
My Client has grown into one of the most respected and successful companies in its field. You will help create innovative solutions based on industry-changing ideas. This will be a huge opportunity to learn, train, master and establish your skills among the best in the industry.
My Client looking to pay a starting salary of between £40,000 - 45,000 + Benefits
To apply press the "apply now" button or send your CV to
The role is based in Leamington Spa, so it is easily commutable from Birmingham, Warwick, Coventry and surrounding areas. .
Keywords: Software Project Manager / Agile / Change / Development Life Cycle / Prince / Leamington Spa / Warwick / Coventry / Birmingham
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy'. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.