Music Teacher Solihull
SMART Education are working with an 11-16 academy in North Solihull who are looking for a full time Teacher of Music to join them in September.
- The role is a long term maternity cover, with KS3/4 pupils.
- You will be joining a dynamic, supportive and creative department .
- If you relish a challenege and are keen to hit the ground running, this is the role for you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils' needs and examination syllabuses
- acquiring appropriate teaching materials and resources
- teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils
- entering and preparing pupils for examinations
- motivating pupils and encouraging progress
- liaising with academic staff and parents
- creating and maintaining a network of contacts to ensure work continuity
- ensuring up-to-date knowledge and awareness of examination requirements
- assessing pupils’ abilities, providing feedback and writing reports
Interview Dates: ASAP
Start Date: September 2017
Hours: Full Time (Flexible to 4 days if you wish)
Call Fiona at SMART Education for more information!