Hire Controller - Lifting Gear
My client is seeking a Hire Controller to work as part of the team to deal with Lifting Gear Hire business, from initial enquiry through to dispatch and final payment of invoice. Producing quotations, follow up, processing hire orders and ensuring excellent customer service.
Pro-active approach to investigating further business opportunities with both existing and new customers.
Lifting gear industry knowledge and experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Customer focused and excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrate the ability to multi task and show initiative and commitment
- Excellent time-management skills whilst demonstrating a flexible approach and a 'can do’ attitude
- Sound organisational skills to achieve superior performance.
- Able to work accurately demonstrating attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Sage and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Flexibility that includes the potential to assist other departments and locations within the business
- Working in a similar role with good customer service & excellent IT Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, self motivated and able to work under own initiative, good communication both in writing and verbally.
Hours 8 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday with one hour lunch.
A super opportunity to enjoy a varied role with a well established business offering stability and growth.