I have a fantastic opportunity for a customer service focused In-house Resourcer to work as part of my clients high performing resourcing team on a temp-perm basis.
My client is a care-focused business, with a presence across the UK.
The In-house Resourcer will deliver recruitment support in a high volume environment; ensuring candidates get the best possible experience throughout the hiring process
As the In-house Resourcer you will be responsible for:
- Advertising roles via job boards - keeping track of applications and expiry dates
- Maintaining SLA's to contact all candidates within 24 hours
- Carrying out telephone screening on all applicants
- Booking candidate interviews
- Following candidates throughout their application process, ensuring they have all the relevant information and support they require
Key Experience/ Skills
- Experience within a recruitment environment would be beneficial
- Comfortable dealing with a high volume of roles
- Highly engaging, with a strong customer focus
This role is based near Lichfield and is offered on a temp-perm basis, paying £18,000 - £20,000 dependent upon experience. Working hours are 37.5 per week and free parking is available on site.
If you are interested in the opportunity please click 'Apply Now' and send your most recent CV