Machine Operatives urgently required, immediate starts following successful interview. Excellent opportunities to work with a large successful manufacturing company based near Wolverhampton City Centre. Our client is an independently owned steel and aluminium manufacture for the automotive, construction and lighting industry, and they can offer genuine long term work to those who prove successful.
There are several roles available depending on skill levels, these will involve:
- Operating CNC & Conventional machines such as saws, presses, drills, CNC Centres, thermal break etc.
- Using measuring equipment and specifications
- Quality inspection of parts
- Completion of paper work
We are looking for candidates who have some experience in machine operating; however training can be given for specific roles.
Rotating shifts of 06:00 to 14:00 / 14:00 to 22:00 with early finish on Fridays. Applicants must be flexible with shifts and able to work a possible upcoming night shift.
Wage is based on national living wage and will be £8.00 per hour for those aged over 25, £7.62 for those under.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Shift Premiums
- Transport Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.