Personal Assistant to Chief Executive
We are recruiting for an experienced Personal Assistant to work closely with the busy Managing Director of a major privately owned property company.
To be considered for the position you will need to have had previous Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant experience gained ideally in a professional services company (Finance, Banking, Law or Property will be ideal).
The role may suit part-qualified / fully-qualified accountants, bankers or lawyers.
The role can offer flexible working for the correct candidate.
This will be a busy position supporting the MD so you will be able to think on your feet and juggle multiple tasks.
Duties of the Personal Assistant:
Diary management include booking all meetings with bankers and liaising with a broad spectrum of financial institutions.
- Arranging and implementing conference calls if necessary.
- Communicating and liaising with developers, external lawyers and accountants.
- Managing and organising the office including basic administration duties.
Requirements for the Personal Assistant:
- Previous PA / EA experience gained within a professional services firm.
- Be resilient, and able to juggle a busy workload.
- Have a supportive and adaptable attitude.
- Strong IT skills.