Permanent Class 2 Shunter/Stock Control Assistant Required
Permanent Shunter Driver/Stock Control Assistant Required
The position is available in July 2017
Are you looking to expand your skill-set with our new variable position?
We are currently recruiting for a professional Shunter Driver/Stock Control Assistant to permanently work locally in Sandwell.
Applicants are required to have experience of Warehouse Systems due to this being a dual role.
In return, the employer will pay the successful applicant between £8.50 and £9.00 per hour.
Working hours will be confirmed, prior to interview
In this role, you will be required to:
- Adhere to Company policies during each working day
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company
- Work to your own initiative
- Support stock distribution between numerous locations
- Be understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Oversee the booking in of Containers
- Assist with local deliveries - supporting holiday and sickness cover
- Update stock movements with associated software and hand held guns - experience is required, training on in-house systems will be provided.
- Support the warehouse with annual stock takes and regular stock replenishment
To be considered for this role, applicants must not have any major endorsements on their licence due to our Client's insurance restrictions.
Due to expected high amount of applications, please only apply if you are able to work permanently for our client.
Suitable applicants will be expected to confirm any pre-booked holidays at interview.
If you are interested in this role or would like further information, please call Katy Perry on
You can also email your current CV to