Electronics - Senior Design Engineer
An extremely well respected client of mine is now looking to bring in a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to contribute to the design and development of their broad range of products, working directly underneath the Development Manager.
Based just outside of Worcester, but within a commutable distance from Birmingham, Cheltenham, Hereford and Stratford Upon Haven, this company are looking to see candidates who have skill/knowledge in some of the following:-
- Transducer interfacing
- Circuit design for small signal low noise (e.g. trans-impedance amplifiers)
- Motor control (various types)
- High speed data acquisition
- ADC and DAC interface
- Signal conditioning
- Micro-controller design with Microblaze, ARM Cortex series based devices or similar
- FPGA experience writing code in VHDL
- Experience with HDL simulators Modlesim or ISIM
- Signal Integrity (use of Hyperlynx)
It is essential that candidates have:
- Electronics Engineering degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience working in industry
The salary level for this position is from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, with an interview start date of Monday 24th July.
If this fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading scientific equipment manufacturers, then please do get in contact with Jordan Pickering via email on , or alternatively by applying directly through this advert.