Clinical Negligence Paralegal
Recruiting is a top 50 law firm with offices throughout the UK.
Their specialist Healthcare team covers all aspects of healthcare and related areas of law and practice, including child law, clinical negligence, clinical governance, consent to treatment, healthcare advisory and mental health.
To efficiently manage a caseload of pre-litigated defendant Clinical Negligence cases
The person specification
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Working as part of a team and on own initiative
- IT and word processing skills, working in a desktop self-sufficient environment
- Experience in the use of a practice-based case management system
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A pro-active approach to case handling
- Excellent telephone manner
- A 'can do' approach
- Knowledge of CPR procedures and technical ability
- Experience of defending/handling civil liability claims
- Knowledge of healthcare/clinical claims
- Any reference to experience or PQE in our adverts or job descriptions is to be used as a guideline only. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and with different levels of experience who can demonstrate that they fulfil the requirements of the role.
- The successful candidate appointed to this role will be subject to the firm's standard background checking process, and any offer of employment made is conditional upon successful completion of those checks. Further details can be obtained from the Recruitment team.