DESK TELESALES EXECUTIVES
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Generous commissions and bonus incentives
A blue chip telecoms company based in London are looking for high performing, proactive Desk Telesales Account Managers to join their existing, vibrant team of Sales Professionals selling to SME’s in the allocated territory.
Successful candidates need to be hungry for success, looking for a challenging but key role in a dynamic culture.
The successful applicant must be articulate and presentable, and be able to converse with MD’s FD’s and Key Decision Makers proposing new telecoms solutions for the business. Crucially, the ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate their potential to excel in the role;
- To up sell and cross sell the full range of products and services into these accounts and explore all opportunities for new business in their accounts.
- Develop a good knowledge and understanding of the BT product and service portfolio - telephone system technologies including convergent voice and data systems, broadband, mobile, calls & lines packages, and data.
- Maximising existing customer base of over 40,000 SME’s in the territory.
- To find new customers and introduce them to BT’s extensive portfolio.
- Actively building and developing relationships with MD’s and FD’s within SME’s.
- Advising customers on the best solutions to help them make the most out of information and communication technology.
- Responsible for meeting achievable sales targets through pro-actively selling BT products and services to business customers, maintaining a strong prospect pipeline.
- Be able to converse with confidence at a senior level within an SME business
- Have a proactive & positive approach, demonstrating drive and tenacity to deliver sales targets
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience of using Customer Management databases
- Professional approach to team and client relationships
- Drive and commitment to deliver
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
Telecommunications experience would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given to the right candidates
We are also very interested to hear from experienced telesales professionals