Branch Sales Manager
Field Sales experience? Product knowledge of uPVC building products or experience gained within the trade supplies sector? Want to grow your career with a growing stock market listed organisation?
Eurocell is the UK's leading manufacturer and distributor of uPVC building products, supplying windows, doors, conservatories and ancillaries to trade via 170+ UK branches. With plans to open an additional 30 branches a year for the next 3 years we are highly successful, ambitious and expanding. We now have a great opportunity for a sales professional to join the team to develop relationships and grow sales.
- Primarily a field sales role, you will develop relationships and sales within the local area in order to achieve the branch sales and margin targets
- Work closely with the branch and local tradespeople to identify and develop sales opportunities, promoting our expanding product range
- Provide strong account management of existing accounts, developing sales and quickly resolve any issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Prepare and follow up quotations, maintain the CRM system
- Liaise with the regional management team regarding customer activity, branch performance and identifying improvement opportunities
- Support the branch operations if required
- Experience within the construction supplies to trade sector or UPVC product knowledge is highly advantageous
- Field sales experience and new business development ability is essential
- Commercial awareness, with an understanding of negotiation and profit margins
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, target orientated and a genuine team player
- Excellent people and communication skills, able to easily build rapport and strong relationships
- Good IT skills & a valid driving licence is essential
Stock listed and winner of numerous construction awards, Eurocell is the UK's leading manufacturer and distributor of uPVC windows, conservatories and ancillary products. With 170+ UK branches and plans to open an additional 30 branches a year over the next 3 years, we are successful, ambitious and expanding. Eurocell is an equal opportunities employer. Strictly no recruitment agencies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75137125