Sales Negotiator / Estate Agent
Allsopp & Allsopp is an international award winning estate agency with offices located in Coventry, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton and Head Office in Dubai collectively employing over 150 members of staff across 6 different divisions globally.
Allsopp & Allsopp have been named in the top 5 of the Forbes Top 100 for Real Estate Agents in the Middle East and are the winners of 22 International Property Awards, obtained in the last four years; which include winning Best Real Estate Agency in Arabia and more recently Best Lettings Agency in the World.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join this international award winning estate agency, to work in our busy Coventry City Centre Offices in New Union Street, Coventry.
The successful candidate can expect training and development with clear career progression and should be well presented, possessing a natural interest in the property market.
Title: Sales Negotiator
Earnings: £14,000 - £16,000 + Commission, OTE £35k+
As a Sales Negotiator you will be responsible for managing buyers, attending viewings, negotiating offers and chasing sales through to completion.
The position offers a basic salary range £14,000 - £16,000 dependent on experience, with OTE of £30,000 - £35,000+ per annum.
To succeed as a Sales Negotiator you will need to possess the following:
- Experience within a targeted, sales environment.
- A proven track record.
- You will be experienced in spotting and creating opportunities.
- Be able to negotiate between buyer and seller and meet/exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Work alongside shareholders in the business to ensure sales move through to completion and recognise opportunities for third party sales.
- An excellent work ethic.
- Experience using Reapit would be advantageous - not essential
- A valid UK driving license
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you haven't received a response within 5 working days, you have been unsuccessful.