Purchase Ledger Clerk
I am currently looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a fantastic company based in Coleshill. If you are looking for the opportunity to work within a fast paced, lively Accounts and Finance team as a Purchase Ledger Clerk, then this is an ideal opportunity.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Responsibilities:
- Maintain Purchase ledger supplier Accounts in Sage
- Ensure changes to Payments details are in accordance with Company policy
- Check and Post various types of Purchase ledger Invoices onto Sage
- Prepare the daily/ Weekly / monthly Purchase ledger payment runs for the various supplier accounts.
- Review Aged Creditors Report monthly
- Review Unauthorised Purchases Invoices
- Reconcile Purchase Supplier Statements
- Assist the Accountant in the preparation of all aspects of Dealer Commissions
- Assist Finance Director / Financial Controller and Accountant with any other Adhoc Enquires
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will:
- Have experience of working in Purchase Ledger
- Be able to work within a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to time limits and deadlines
- Excellent planning and organising skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent IT skills including MSExcel and Word
- Knowledge of credit control processes and procedures
If you would like to be considered for the Purchase Ledger Clerk position, get in touch by applying with your up to date CV, or give me a call at Midas Recruitment.