The role is with a well established and friendly, supportive, expanding company where there are excellent prospects for advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contacting clients by email to collect data.
- Data entry and manipulation in Excel and in-house computer software.
- Client visits.
- Written communication (e-mails, letters and faxes) to supplier companies.
- Obtaining critical documentation from suppliers.
- Client visits to check information and data.
- Handling inbound telephone queries from suppliers regarding data requirements.
- Cleansing and checking client and supplier data.
- Maintaining an understanding of the regulatory information and its impact on clients.
- High volumes of proactive outbound data acquisition calls to obtain relevant data from suppliers.
You must be a highly organised individual with the ability to coordinate large volumes of paper work and you must be comfortable working with data. A keen eye and strong attention to detail are vital; as documentation must be checked for accuracy and critical information must be recorded. You should be positive and enthusiastic with the ability to work alone and well within a team. You must be a proactive problem-solver, with a high degree of professionalism. You should also have good communication skills both face to face and on the telephone; able to remain professional and polite at all times.
- Well organised.
- Highly numerate.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Competent in multi tasking and prioritising work load.
- Polite & professional.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good telephone manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of good grade GCSE’s, Maths essential, A levels (good grades) or degree level education would be an advantage.
- Some administrative and/or customer service experience.
- IT Literate: MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- You must have a valid UK manual driving licence.
This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £17,000 p.a. plus significant bonus (up to 10% of salary) and excellent holidays and benefits.
* Endurance Recruitment very carefully considers every application received. However, due to the significantly increased number of responses our advertisements are attracting, we regret that we are unable to respond to applicants whose profiles do not match our client's specification.