EB4712 Service Engineer
Salary: £30,000 OTE
Location: Burton Upon Trent
Hours of Work: 40 hrs a week plus overtime
Our Client who is one of the leading companies within the Rail Industry are looking for a Service Engineer to work on HVAC Systems from their base in Burton Upon Trent. The Service Engineer must ideally hold a current HNC in Electrical Engineering or be able to demonstrate the ability to learn, there will be product onsite training provided. This Service Engineer must be qualified with ‘F’ Gas (City & Guilds 2078) and must hold at least 5 years’ experience in a similar service role.
The role of Service Engineer comes with a very good salary of £30,000 per year and comes with a Company Van as there will be UK travel across many of the client’s sites. The Service Engineer must be very good at Team Work, be self-reliant and very customer focused.
Applications from ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Understanding HVAC systems
- Fault diagnoses – mechanical and electrical
- Minor repairs – electrical and mechanical
- Provide expert assistance customer
- Support customer and adapt to the situation
- Produce technical documentation
Experience / Qualifications:
- Completed electrical apprenticeship HNC or demonstrated the ability to learn as some product onsite training will be given
- ‘F’ Gas (City & Guilds 2078)
- IT literate to maintain Service records
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar service role.
- Must be able to work at heights.
- Previous work in the rail industry or similar equipment would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Analytical approach
- Good motivational skills
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75106425