Are you an experienced Sales Administrator looking for a new challenge? Do you like working in a busy environment? Are you the type of person who can be flexible and have a 'hands on’ approach to your work and the company? If yes, then this could be the role for you!
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Our client, a well established manufacturing company, is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their expanding sales and office team.
The Sales Administrator will be processing sensitive company information in a high volume environment. You will need to be able to prioritise your workload depending on demands as well as have a flexible and hands on approach within a busy working environment.
THE JOB ROLE
- Answering telephone calls and e-mail enquiries.
- Taking and processing orders
- Develop a strong knowledge of all products
- Maintain strong relationships with all clients
- Raising and processing invoices and delivery notes
- Extensive filing and file checking
- Scanning, photocopying and acquiring of documentation
- Other ad hoc administrative duties.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- A proven office support administrator
- Excellent data processing
- Excellent eye for details and accuracy required
- Highly professional in person and over the telephone
- Customer focused and self-motivated whilst remaining organised and methodical in the role.
- A team player with the ability to also work alone and a commitment to deliver.