Internal Recruitment Advisor
It is an exciting time at EY as we look towards growing our business in the UK with a key focus in the Birmingham and surrounding areas. As a result we have a fantastic opportunity an experienced Recruiter to join our award winning in house recruitment team at EY working to support our Tax Service Line, finding future talent that will enable EY to deliver our strategy
Working as a valued member of the UK&I Experience Hired recruitment team, you have the opportunity to deliver a best in class candidate experience and identify talent in the market directly. We're looking for someone like you who has the autonomy to become a key business partner to your stakeholders, offering advice on best practice defining a sourcing strategy to deliver the end-to-end recruitment processes across your portfolio.
Your Key Responsibilities:
You'll spend most of your time independently driving the planning, coordination and delivery of recruitment for a specific business area or sub service level. Partners, Directors and Senior Managers will look to you for best practice, market knowledge and the ability to source exceptional talent. Furthermore, you will act as an ambassador, embodying the EY culture and reputation.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Demonstrating a broad knowledge and experience of recruiting end to end and attracting direct candidates from a variety of sources - headhunting candidates directly for vacancies, resourcing candidates from job boards, recruitment portals, etc.
- Managing stakeholder and candidate expectations throughout recruitment, managing the offer process for potential joiners and ensuring all candidates receive feedback on interview outcomes, including delivering sensitive and difficult messages
- Managing relationships with third parties, such as recruitment agencies and head-hunters within agreed terms and highlighting/escalating issues to recruitment manager
- Delivering on direct sourcing targets by focusing on direct recruitment across a number of areas, researching and generating a candidate pipeline from internal and external sources, both UK and international, as well as promoting and developing alternative recruitment channels
- Developing a strong network of candidates up to and including senior manager level in the external market, new joiners and key business contacts
- Accurately collecting and reporting on data for specific KPI's or produces reports for the team
- Contributing and leading on projects and recruitment wide initiatives
To Qualify for the Role you must have:
- Previous end to end recruitment experience, ideally in-house
- Able to apply knowledge or take a fresh perspective to solve complex problems and issues that arise
- Time and project management skills - able to plan and manage time effectively and flex up and down to deal with key priorities
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within the firm
- Strong IT skills - Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organised with a sound attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
Ideally, you'll also have:
- An enthusiastic, can do approach and be a strong team player
- The ability to juggle conflicting demands on time and prioritise effectively
- The ability to pre-empt deadlines and pursue colleagues for relevant information
- A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and supporting process improvements and demonstrating best practice
- Ability to learn new processes and skills quickly
- The ability to work well unsupervised and use initiative where required
What We Look for:
You will be an experienced Recruitment Advisor with a passion for direct sourcing and desire to provide an exceptional candidate experience. You will also work closely with Partners and Directors across the business so the ability to build strong and effective relationships, delivering at times difficult messages, will also be key.
What working at EY Offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75141172