Our client is one of the UK’s leading, specialist asset maintenance contractors, with five offices in the UK. They inspect, repair, strengthen and upgrade all types of buildings and structures.
Our client’s teams comprise of highly qualified and experienced materials engineers, surveyors and technicians, who not only provide backup services for the company’s regional contracts divisions, but also service a wide range of outside clients both at home and abroad.
They now have exciting opportunities for Survey Technician to join their existing teams based in Kenilworth.
Tasks will include:
- The survey and investigation of buildings and structures using a range of both industry standard and new, innovative, techniques.
- The preparation of documentation and photographs for inclusion in reports
- Assisting Senior Technicians to achieve deadlines, working safely and efficiently both on site and at Office base
- Maintaining site survey and test equipment, and site consumables
- Prior experience is not necessary, as full training will be provided, and you will:
- Be keen to develop your skills and progress within this growing division
- Be prepared to travel, throughout the UK and abroad. A driving licence is essential due to location of sites
- Handle information methodically and thoroughly
- Follow procedures to ensure quality, safety and productivity standards are met
- Be comfortable working at height, in confined spaces and other potentially
- hazardous environments - with training, and under supervision.
- Understand the importance of working in a team
- Be prepared to work nightshifts and weekends - when required, with notice
- Work with MS Office (Excel and Word at minimum) to a basic level.
The ideal candidate would need to be able to show the wiliness to learn as no previous experience is required for this position.
In return the client is offering benefits such as Pension, Healthcare, Life assurance and a car allowance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75117727