Looking for an Helpdesk role? Do you have Facilties Management experience? Get in touch for an immediate start!
One of my clients is looking for a helpdesk administrator to come and join their team in Stoke. This would be on a long term contract basis and they are looking for someone to start ASAP.
To ensure effective operation and management of all administrative systems and helpdesk operations including the timely production of contractual, performance and service reports to ensure contract requirements.
The role will include:
- To ensure effective processing and accurate inputting of all operational paperwork for financial and compliance requirements using the business systems through the main administration processes.
- Manage and audit all Sub Contractors paperwork for financial and compliance requirements.
- Logging incoming jobs, update clients accordingly
- Proactiveley provide customers with ETA's and chase ETA's for customers that require an update.
- The raising of all supplier purchase orders
- The raising of all Invoices to the client
- Inputting all stock transfers from Engineers notes
- To help and assist the Field Scheduler and/or Team Leader where needed
Knowledge skills & experience
- Good standard of education
- Microsoft Office and general IT
- Customer care
- General administration
- Prioritising and managing work
- Financial record keeping and systems
- Setting up office systems
- Managing subcontractors and suppliers
- Excellent communicator
- High level job commitment
- Flexible approach
- Willingness to undertake further training as required
- Ability to work as part of a team
The rate for this role is 8/9p/h. If interested contact Tom on or send your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.