Drives and Controls Service Engineer
SF Group are currently looking for a Service Engineer with experience of repairing, servicing and maintaining drives and controls equipment.
This position has come about through prolonged business growth within their sector and are now at the forefront of their market.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- This role involves travelling around customer sites performing diagnostic tests and repairing customer electrical, electronic and mechanical equipment
- You will be off site visiting customers approximately 60% of the time with the other 40% updating project reports within the company’s Midlands based office
- Whilst on customer site you will also be responsible for attending to automation equipment such as PLCs and Controls, selecting and programming where necessary
- Using electrical engineering experience you will also be involved in activities such as re-wiring panels to IEE wiring regulations
- Being the face of the business, you interact with the customer to inform them of problems and project timelines to ensure repairs are completed within a given timescale
The ideal person will be/have:
- Significant knowledge of PLC and automation equipment from any industry
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations certification
- A full UK driving licence
- Knowledge of installing Variable Speed Drives (VSDs)
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary of £34,000 – 38,000 + Overtime.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or email .