FP&A Analyst FTSE 250 Warwickshire
Churchill Howard are working in partnership with a FTSE listed business near Coventry, recruiting a Financial Analyst for their Financial Planning and Analysis team.
This role is being recruited with succession planning for future management positions in mind and would therefore suit a dynamic, driven individual seeking to progress their career within a reputable, blue-chip employer.
- Develop relevant performance framework and KPIs in conjunction with non-financial stakeholders
- Business partner Managers and be able to translate financial data into commercial insight
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Provide commercial analysis and insight in order to:
- Ensure Management deliver performance in line with forecast
- Identify trends, opportunities and risks to performance
- Develop improvement plans and position the business to capitalise on opportunities and mitigate risks
- Identify drivers of spend
- Ad hoc financial modelling
The ideal individual for this role will be a qualified accountant with experience in a fast-paced environment with outstanding communication skills and the natural ability to engage, credibly advise and constructively challenge stakeholders at all levels. Budgeting experience and strong data analysis skills are essential.
This is a great commercial opportunity with clear paths of career progression. To be considered, apply now in confidence.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.