We are a family run manufacturing business based in Wolverhampton, and we currently require a Quality Manager to join our team.
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the quality management systems (QMS) ISO9001. Other duties will include investigating root cause and implementing corrective actions, driving the continuous improvement of quality performance, as well as providing senior management with regular reports on quality performance and targets.
· Maintain an acceptable level of quality for all of the Company’s production by physical and mechanical inspection of components, both first off and final inspection.
· Define which dimensions are critical for each production batch to maintain a satisfactory and acceptable quality level.
· Maintain all quality related documentation and keep accurate records of checks performed.
· Interpret drawings
· Carry out inspection of samples by observing or measuring dimensions, weight, surface finishes etc.
· Experience in a similar role,
· A proactive, quality driven approach to work
· A strong Communicator
· Persuasiveness, and interpersonal skills
· Problem solving
· Organisation & planning
· Good grammar, numeracy, comprehension skills,
· Utilising computer applications