Financial Reporting Accountant
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Reporting Accountant for a Financial Services business based in Telford.
The key responsibilities for the Financial Reporting Accountant:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and other ad-hoc financial reporting
- Ensure key controls are clearly documented and relevant evidence is recorded and is suitable for review by senior management and internal and external audit
- Maintain ledger and environment, including detailed understanding of the chart of accounts, to facilitate production of an accurate trial balance
- Prepare and retain high quality supporting documentation, suitable for management and auditor review
- Develop relationships with key contacts in the wider business
- Liaise with other functions, including wider business, internal and external auditors, to address queries, provide insightful interpretation and satisfy audit requirements
The successful Financial Reporting Accountant will possess:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Knowledge of Financial Services would be desirable not essential
- The Financial Reporting Accountant will be proficient in IT, including Microsoft Office
In order to apply for the Financial Reporting Accountant please submit your details below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75111580