Local Sutton Coldfield office of National group seeking Sales (+Lettings) Negotiator expand on a growing pipeline of sales. Family run local office with a large growing portfolio of properties. Active in area as a premier Lettings, Sales and Investment company. Additional training opportunities available. Office incentive schemes available.
Working directly with a strong and welcoming Sales and lettings team.
To achieve pre-agreed targets, operating to the standards required by the company.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism, courtesy and efficiency in dealing with the public.
- Maximise opportunities for viewings, sales, market appraisals and instructions.
- Seek to increase office market share and generally promote 'brand awareness’.
- To operate with the confines of the Housing Act and sales legislation.
- To operate to the standards set by our regulatory bodies.
- Achieve the goals and targets pre agreed with your Line Manager.
Register applicants and match applicants to properties.
- Arrange and attend viewings.
- Supervision of an effective applicant database, ensuring regular contact is made with all prospective applicants.
- Achieve pre-agreed targets.
- Liaise and negotiate offers between clients and applicants.
- Close deals.
- Communicate with clients with regards to marketing feedback, viewings and hot prospects, put forward offers from applicants and agree terms with clients.
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewing and sales.
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness at all times.
- Canvassing / leafleting to seek new business opportunities including targeting competitors.
- Conduct regular market appraisals
- Signing up applicants and working through the process.
- Ensure all sales fall in line with legislation and Martin & Co guidelines.
- Ensure offers are accepted, all terms agreed and application forms are completed in full by prospective applicants.
- Process completed application forms.
- Maintain office systems/software and working procedures.
- Web portal population.
- Efficient diary planning.
- Correctly record all messages, viewings and appointments.
- Activity reports as required.
- Bring complaints to the attention of your Line Manager immediately.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and applicants.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism and provide a first class level of customer service at all times.
- Attend all meetings and training courses as required by your Line Manager.
- Inform your Line Manager of ideas which may improve performance and efficiency.
- From time to time perform duties outside of this job description reasonably requested of you.
Core Skills For Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent customer focus
- Excellent communication and IT Skills
- Excellent time management, prioritising and organisation skills
- Driving licence is essential
- Must be able to work Saturdays on regular occasions.
- Ideally experience in Sales or Lettings previously.
- Ideally with experience of Sales progression software, Jupix is a bonus
- Good knowledge of property defects and how to resolve them
- Local knowledge is a bonus but not necessary
- NAEA qualifications desirable
- Office based in Sutton Coldfield, operating throughout North Birmingham and Surrounding areas
- Office open Monday-Friday 9am till 5pm, Saturdays 9am till 2pm
- Full time position, 40 hours normal week
- Benefits packages and office incentives available.