- Permanent role
- Stoke on Trent - ST4
My client is recruiting for Maintenance administrator to be based in the ST4 area of Stoke on Trent. The role is permanent and is working 40 hours per week.
The role is working on a 4 week rota, and the shifts are 0700-1530 (2 full weeks), 0730-1600 (one full week) and 1030-1900 (one full week). Shifts are Monday - Friday, no weekends or bank holidays.
To respond to, plan and organise the full life cycle of all facilities management work from customer enquiry to job completion. You will be expected to deliver excellent customer service, managing work orders through the Maximo system, planning and dispatching both Reactive and Planned Maintenance works to a number of engineers, sub-contractors and site managers across various locations, ensuring all are completed within contractually defined SLA's and providing administrative support where appropriate.
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and service requests received by telephone, fax and e-mail.
- Interpret and log work order requests, inputting details into an in-house system, providing and tracking regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Understand, identify and apply the SLA for each service request and set expectation with customer.
- Sort and dispatch calls to engineer, sub-contractors and site managers based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements.
- Re-plan/assign as required to manage workload and priorities of response.
- Plan daily work load for engineers using available systems.
- Prioritise urgent jobs and plan and dispatch operative/sub-contract support to meet urgent demand.
- Organise planned maintenance for engineers, sub-contractors and site managers
- Raise purchase requisition and/or purchase orders to the value not exceeding agreed limits.
- Collate accurate and punctual regular reports as required
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints.
- Analysis of job history/running reports to avoid duplication.
- Ad hoc administration duties.
- Ad hoc site visits - familiarisation visits to the sites you are responsible for, meeting the team.
- Good level of computer literacy
- Experience in a similar role is highly desirable
- Strong customer service skills